The All Pro Advantage
All Pro Putting Greens are manufactured with the most advanced synthetic available on the market today. Made with a highly durable, ultraviolet treated polypropylene fiber these greens are designed to withstand the damaging effects of nature. All Pro Greens are designed to have the exact same characteristics of a natural green, however, there are several differences that give these greens an advantage.
Here are some advantages as to why owning an All Pro Putting Green is a far better solution than having a natural grass green.
- Affordable – highest quality, lowest cost… guaranteed!
- No maintenance – no need for fertilizers, watering or mowing.
- Easy installation – designed with a simple base preparation and done within days.
- Weather resistant – holds up in rain, snow, ice and direct sunlight.
- Can be used all year – not reliant on growth season.
- Increase value of your home – looks great in any landscape.
- Warranty protection – 1 year money back, 4 year workmanship, and 5 year no-fade warranties.
Unlike the turf found at a local miniature golf establishment, Frolicking Ponds® Golfscapes can design a simulated natural grass putting surface anywhere on your property.
These greens have the same ball rolling and ball holding characteristics of a country club green. In fact, the installation process of these synthetic turf greens is similar to the installation of a natural grass green.
During this process sand is spread across the top of the turf, then brushed in with a broom to get between the turf fibers. Once the sand is in place, it will cause the fibers of the turf to stand straight up or vertical. When you stroke the ball, it will roll on the tips of the fibers making for a true roll to the cup.
The sand also controls the speed of the green. The more sand you add the faster the green. The less sand you have the slower the green. When you let Frolicking Ponds install your All Pro Putting Green, it will register a 9 to 10 on a USGA stimp meter.